Client Acquisition Trainee
Posted:13/02/2020 -Closing Date:13/03/2020
Client Acquisition Trainee is responsible for achieving branch sales targets by providing customers with an easy and friendly banking experience, which identifies and meets customers’ transnational and sales needs.
- Any Branches (50 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Make customer presentations and Identify sales opportunity for new business for new customers.
- Contribute to the development of sound profitable business by continuing on-board new customers and increasing the customer’s portfolio.
- Agree challenging daily, weekly, and monthly targets for yourself with your branch manager/ head of department. Regularly evaluate these targets – when results fall short of target, understand why and agree what to do differently to improve performance with your line manager.
- Keep up to day with ABA’s products suite and marketing campaigns to ensure superior product knowledge.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Sales, negotiation and relationship building.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of self-motivation.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Complaint resolving.
- Computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the application form below.