Business Process Specialist
Posted:04/02/2020 -Closing Date:04/03/2020
As a Business Process, you are expected to look in implementation of project initiatives on both conventional and Digital product. Development of new process which is cost saving, faster, and easy in implementation is a key to this role. Your opinion to development of new process is very important.You will also work with your peers who will be supporting the implementation of the projects in your.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the implementation of of 3 main key functions in the unit i.e. Process Review and Improvement, Process Development (new projects), Project Implementation and Support for both digital and conventional.
- Assist Senior Officer in Developing new business process, policy, process, procedures and guidelines.
- Work with Sale and other stakeholders to understand business requirements and its feasibility.
- Assist in Drafting Operation Manual both conventional and digital area.
- Study and analyzes operations gaps (operational issue, process issue, technical issue) and recommend the solutions, changes, modifications and/or revisions to own and/or relevant departments. [Procedure VS Real Practice]
- Highlight best practice and share with branches on regular basis.
- Ensure properly planning to product support, training, cascading of information to stakeholders.
- Provide continue support to branches on their inquiry and Ensure branch's issue is resolved timely.
- Reports findings and suggestion for improvement to Senior Officer and/or Head of Department for consideration and decision.
- Provide continuous Training and Accrediting Staff.
- Provides outstanding and consistent advice and service in a cooperative manner to internal and external clients (if asked).
- Actively look to build good relationship with internal customers and deliver service as per agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Welcomes internal customer concerns or feedback as opportunity to learn and improve services provided.
- Be supportive and collaborative with RM, CSA, and Product Specialist and other Business Unit Head whom you deal with for smooth operation of work.
- Assist Head of Department in driving the development of an effective business process and risk management culture.
- Ensure you comply at all times with ABA’s internal code of conduct, policies, procedure and workflow which introduced by the unit or relevant units.
- Regularly monitor the practice of changes and report to Head of Department in case there is any suspicious of non-compliance with introduced policy, procedure, process, and workflow.
- Ensure good governance is practices in service operations, including all processes and procedures are followed and risk is managed by checking systems reports and following up on all outstanding issues.
- Assist in preparation of daily, weekly and/or monthly report for Head of Department and management.
- Ensure that all documentations accurately reflect the current status of changes after implementation.
- Work as role-model in term of a superior level of customer service with concerned people.
- Create and maintain an environment which promotes an easy and friendly experience for speak-up culture through highly professional service level.
- Be a proactive team participant, proactively contributing to an environment where members are proud of to be part of ABA Bank, passionate about customers and eager to make the team succeed.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions for improving the level of customer service and productivity of the department, the best practices, and expense target management.
- Take ownership of your continuing professional development, document your development plan and track your development.
- Contribute honest and direct feedback to stakeholders on service/process enhancement, what is going well, and what to be improved.
- Proactively assists with the identification of training and development requirements of the Business Unit. Presents findings, and works with Head of Department to design and implement training and development initiatives that will continuously upgrade the skills and capabilities of personnel in business unit.
Skills and Qualification Required
- At Experience: at least 2 years in Management of Branch Operations in Banking Sector.
- Knowledge: Well-versed with banking practice.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Strong Leadership Skill.
- People Management Skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Other Competent:
1. Ability to navigate : Accept and deal with the insecurity and unpredictability
2. Ability to engage: The need to anticipate the context – the organizational, managerial, cultural and market context – and moving within and in between different contexts is pivotal.
3. Ability to translate: Able to talk the planning and expectations so that everybody understands it and knows what to do"
4. Ability to impact: are not afraid to state opinion and speak up
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.