Business Performance Analyst
Posted:12/08/2019 -Closing Date:12/09/2019
This role will assist HBPU in responsible for managing/analysis reports in BDD. BPA will assist HBPU to develop and monitor the performance management reports, doing research on market trend etc., and make appropriate recommendations that will positively improve the performance of each business unit. Moreover, BPA will assist to develop, track and analyze changes implemented and give recommendations that will positively contribute to each department’s productivity.
- Head Office, Phnom Pneh (1 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle schedule to replace teller supervisor at branch.
- Assist in preparing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reporting and variance analysis by consulting with line manager and related stakeholders.
- Summarize, analyze, monitor and report business performance to support strategic business decisions and draft presentations to line manager to support performance improvement for each business unit.
- Assist in develop/analytical new report for each business unit in Business Development Division.
- Assist in Bancassurance project by develop monitoring report, monthly bonus payment etc
- Assist in preparing and revising annual target template and management reporting
- Collaborate with each business unit and IT report development team to develop tracking new report from system.
- Stay on top of market trends and best practices; track, gather document and analyze data.
- Doing research for opportunities for improvement with regard to sales reporting and sales efficiency in BDD.
- Provide direction and support to each business teams whenever required.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned by manager.
Skills and Specifications
- At least Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, IT with at least 2 years experience.
- Excellent data analytical, communication and inter-personal skill.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and deliver outputs in a timely manner.
- Negotiation and internal relationship building.
- Good commercial knowledge and biz acument.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer literacy such as Ms. Word, Excel, Power Point..
- Strong computer literacy such as Ms.Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Business planing and management.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, initiative to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.