Posted:13/02/2020 -Closing Date:13/03/2020
Branch Concierge is responsible for provide customers with a positive customer experience from the time they walk in the Branch to the time they leave. This role will positively impact on customer experience by welcoming, building rapport with customers and ensuring customer's needs are being met and addressed by the most appropriate branch specialist in a timely manner leading to the highest possible customer experience.
- Sihanouk Ville Branch (2 posts).
- Sothearos Branch, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
- Krong Seim Reap Branch (3 posts).
- Kien Svay District Branch (1 post).
- Saensokh Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
- Toul Kork Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
- Kampong Cham Branch (1 post).
- Kampot Branch (2 posts).
- Chraoy Changvar Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
- Sonthor Mok Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
- Central Market Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in a busy, commercial, competitive and target-driven retail environment.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Initiative to develop and apply sales and service skills.
- Interact with diverse customers and colleagues.
- Respond to inquiries from both new and existing customers.
Skills and Specifications
- Minimum 1 year working experience at receptionist/customer service area.
- Good customer service.
- Willingness and aptitude to be observed, coached and trained.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability in spoken and written English communication.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) via the application form below.