Bank AppRpt development officer -Report developer
Posted: 18/Nov/2020 - Closing Date: 18/Dec/2020
Bank AppRpt development officer -Report developer shall be responsible for any new development/support of bank Report (Package/Procedure of Oracle database with PL/SQL). And shall be reporting to Head of banking apps/reports development unit.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new/modify report by user request using PL/SQL (function, package, procedure, view, trigger.
- Providing technical assistance, problem resolution and troubleshooting support.
- Performance turning of new/existing report for supporting business needs.
- Perform bug fixes and documentation and maintenance tasks.
- Update the progress of current task in Microsoft Team.
- Well preparation of user guide and handling over to respective support teams.
- Documentation of process flow after complete development.
- Perform other tasks which will assigned by line manager;
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and/or related field.
- At least 1-year of experience working with Oracle or SQL.
- Knowledge of database query technologies (PL/SQL Developer, SQL navigator).
- Good experience with Oracle or SQL basic such as functions, packages, stored procedures, views, synonyms.
- Support and troubleshooting of the existing developed report.
- Good understanding of banking business process flow.
- Ability to adhere to work plans and track assignments.
- Hardworking, commitment, flexible, ability to communicate and self-motivated person.
- Be able to learn new thing especially technology and work as teamwork.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.