ABA Saving account is your most efficient and secure way to start saving.
|Initial opening balance*||100||400,000|
|Minimum ongoing balance||10||40,000|
|Interest rate**||0.75% p.a.|
|Interest payment||Semi-annual (fiscal year) or upon account closure|
|Inter-regional branch cash deposit / withdrawal (daily limit)***||30,000||12,000,000|
|Replenishment||Unlimited transactions in cash or non-cash forms are allowed|
|Monthly account service||Free|
|Access to the deposits|
*Commercial Banks, Specialized Banks and Micro Finance Institutions, Insurance Companies and other form of Financial Institutions (FI) defined by the National Bank of Cambodia's regulations are subject to approval from ALCO Committee.
**Interest rate is accrued at 365 (three hundred sixty five) days a year, considering actual quantity of days a month.
***In case of exceeding the daily limit, 0.10% or minimum $1 (whichever higher) fee will be applied.
****USD 25 fee for Access Card and Dynamic authentication device.
- flexibly earn money on your money – interest is accrued on daily basis and paid on semiannual basis or
upon account closure;
- conveniently access your account balance through Debit Master or Visa Card, iBanking or visiting one of the ABA Bank’s Branches;
- flexibly withdraw funds from your current account at any time provided that the minimum ongoing balance is preserved on the account without any additional cost;
- transact inward & outward remittances necessary balance to be used while remaining balance keeps earning money for you;
- deposit additional funds into your account without restriction;
- feel secured with getting instant information about your account for free by using our SMS and EService.
Along with the interest rate on your funds, some additional features are available:
- Free UnionPay debit card
- Free Email notification for Inward and Outward transactions
- Free Passbook
- Free access to your account through Internet Banking*
- Free monthly account statement (upon customer request)
- Free standing order service
* Free SMS Dynamic Authentication mode. One-off fee USD 25 for a CryptoCalculator Device.
The required documents for opening corporate Savings account are:
- Memorandum and Article of Association
- Certificate of incorporation issued by Ministry of Commerce
- Approval Letter issued by Ministry of Commerce
- Board of Directors Resolution
- National ID or passport for Cambodian authorized signatory and passport with entry visa for foreign authorized signatory (all documents must be valid)
- National ID or passport of company’s directors (all documents must be valid)
- Completed Application Form
- Business tax Patent (if applicable)
- Business License issued by relevant ministry and/or authority (if applicable)
- Letter of Approval from relevant ministry or authority (if applicable)
- Other registration documents (if applicable)
How to apply?
Visit one of our branches and meet our Relationship Manager who will guide you through the application procedure,or give us a call at 023 225 333 for further information.
Interest rates are subject to the Bank’s sole discretion in changing it without prior notice to customers. The information in this brochure is prepared for informational purposes only. Before you apply on this, please consider if it is right for you. If you need help, please call 023 225 333.
General Terms and Conditions apply. You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files.