With ABA Flexi Deposit you can get easily get access to your account to take out and transfer money whenever you like and still save with high fixed interest.
|Minimum opening deposit|
|Minimum ongoing balance|
|Minimum holding period||45 days both on minimum on-going and floating balance|
|Withdrawal conditions||Unlimited partial withdrawals of floating balance from the account without loss of accrued interests are allowed upon condition that floating deposit balances have been maintained for a minimum period of 45 days after deposit is made**;|
Any withdrawals of the principal of either minimum opening or/and additional deposits (floating deposits) are allowed upon the following conditions:
|Inter-regional branch cash deposit /withdrawal||Daily limit of 30,000***|
|Replenishment||Unlimited deposit replenishment in cash or non-cash forms are allowed, at any time and in any amount with maximum ceiling**** of 2,000,000|
|Interest rate***** with initial deposit:|
|Interest payment||Quarterly (the quarter of fiscal year) or upon account closure|
|Duration of deposit||Unlimited|
|Access to deposits|
*Commercial Banks, Specialized Banks and Micro Finance Institutions, Insurance Companies and other form of Financial Institutions (FI) defined by the National Bank of Cambodia's regulations are subject to approval from ALCO Committee.
**If the minimum ongoing balance is not preserved on the deposit account, the deposit account has to be closed.
***In case of exceeding the daily limit, 0.10% or minimum $1 (whichever higher) fee will be applied.
****The bank can revise maximum ceiling limit per account or customer at it's sole discretion without prior notice to customer.
*****Interest rate is accrued at 365 (three hundred sixty five) days a year, considering actual quantity of days in a month period. Interest rates are subject to the Bank’s sole discretion in changing it without prior notice to clients.
******USD 5 fee is applied for the replacement of the lost passbook.
*******USD 25 fee for Access Card and Dynamic authentication device.
- earn an attractive interest rate on your savings, which doesn't change when you withdraw floating balances from your account;
- withdraw funds from your deposit account at any time without losing any accrued interest (terms and conditions apply);
- make additional deposit into your account at any time either over the counter (OTC) or balance transferred from other accounts using iBanking;
- earn money on your money, i.e. getting your interest payments on a quarterly basis and maintain flexibility to manage your funds when needed;
- view and manage your account online for free of charge;
- feel secured with getting instant information about your account by using our free of charge SMS and E-Service.
The customers with deposit balances of USD 3,000 or more are eligible for free ABA Credit Card, with below conditions applied:
- Free MasterCard Credit Standard or Visa Credit Classic for the balances from USD 3,000 to USD 4,950 (Cash Security required 110% of credit limit);
- Free MasterCard Credit Gold or Visa Credit Gold for deposit balances from USD5,000 to USD13,750 or more (Cash Security required 110% of credit limit).
In order to issue credit card, the deposit balance 110% of Credit Limit required (or minimum credit limit of USD 500).
The required documents for opening corporate Flexi Deposit account are:
- Memorandum and Article of Association
- Certificate of incorporation issued by Ministry of Commerce
- Approval Letter issued by Ministry of Commerce
- Board of Directors Resolution
- National ID or passport for Cambodian authorized signatory and passport with entry visa for foreign authorized signatory (all documents must be valid)
- National ID or passport of company’s directors (all documents must be valid)
- Completed Application Form
- Business tax Patent (if applicable)
- Business License issued by relevant ministry and/or authority (if applicable)
- Letter of Approval from relevant ministry or authority (if applicable)
- Other registration documents (if applicable)
How to apply?
Visit one of our branches and meet our Relationship Managers who will guide you through the application procedure or give us a call at 023 225 333 for further information.
Interest rates are subject to the Bank’s sole discretion in changing it without prior notice to customers. The information in this brochure is prepared for informational purposes only. Before you apply on this, please consider if it is right for you. If you need help, please call 023 225 333.
General Terms and Conditions apply. You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files.