Current "PLUS" account
Current “PLUS” account provides you with the great possibility to start earning interest using your current account.
Being a simple, cost effective solution to manage your money in Cambodia as well as overseas, the Current plus account offers an outstanding level of simplicity, coupled with pleasant efficiency.
|Minimum opening amount||500*|
|Minimum on- going balance**||100|
|Withdrawals conditions***||Unlimited partial withdrawals without loss of accrued interest are allowed upon a condition that minimum ongoing balance is preserved on the deposit account|
|Inter-regional branch cash deposit/withdrawal (daily limit)||30,000****|
|Interest Payment||Quarterly (the quarter of fiscal year ) or upon account closure|
|Replenishment||Unlimited fund top-up in cash or non-cash forms are allowed, at any time and in any amount|
|Cheque dishonor fee through clearing house (per cheque)||50|
|Cheque dishonor fee through ABA branch (per cheque)||10|
|Monthly account service||Free|
|Cheque book (50sheets)||10|
|Cheque Return Fee||50|
|Access to account|
*Commercial Banks, Specialized Banks and Micro Finance Institutions, Insurance Companies and other form of Financial Institutions (FI) defined by the National Bank of Cambodia's regulations are subject to approval from ALCO Committee.
**If the minimum ongoing balance not preserved on the deposit account, the current account will be closed.
***Cash withdrawal allowed basing on Cheque leaf issued from the Bank.
****In case of exceeding the daily limit, 0.10% or minimum $1 (whichever higher) fee will be applied.
*****Interest rate accrued daily at 365 days a year, considering actual quantity of days a month.
******USD 25 fee for Access Card and Dynamic authentication device.
Along with the interest rate on your funds, some additional features are available:
- Free monthly account service;
- Free E-Service;
- Free access to the account via iBanking.
How to apply
The required documents for opening Current PLUS account are:
- Memorandum and Article of Association
- Certificate of incorporation issued by Ministry of Commerce
- Approval Letter issued by Ministry of Commerce
- Board of Directors Resolution
- National ID or passport for Cambodian authorized signatory and passport with entry visa for foreign authorized signatory (all documents must be valid)
- National ID or passport of company’s directors (all documents must be valid)
- Completed Application Form
- Business tax Patent (if applicable)
- Business License issued by relevant ministry and/or authority (if applicable)
- Letter of Approval from relevant ministry or authority (if applicable)
- Other registration documents (if applicable)
General Terms and Conditions apply. You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files.