ABA Savings account is your most efficient and secure way to start saving.
|Initial opening balance1||100||400,000|
|Minimum ongoing balance||10||40,000|
|Interest rate (p.a.)2||0.25%||1.00%|
|Interest payment||Semi-annual (fiscal year) or upon account closure|
|Inter-regional branch cash deposit / withdrawal (daily limit)3||30,000||20,000,000|
|Replenishment||Unlimited transactions in cash or non-cash forms are allowed|
|Monthly account service||Free|
|Access to the deposits|
1 Fee of USD 20 / KHR 80,000 is applied for closing the account within 3 months from opening date.
2 Interest rate is accrued at 365 (three hundred sixty-five) days a year, considering actual quantity of days a month.
3 In case of exceeding the daily limit, 0.10% or minimum $1 (whichever higher) fee will be applied.
4 USD 25 fee for Access Card and Dynamic authentication device.
- Flexibly earn money on your money – interest is accrued on daily basis and paid on semiannual basis or
upon account closure;
- Conveniently access your account balance through Debit Master or Visa Card, iBanking or visiting one of the ABA Bank’s Branches;
- Flexibly withdraw funds from your current account at any time provided that the minimum ongoing balance is preserved on the account without any additional cost;
- Transact inward & outward remittances necessary balance to be used while remaining balance keeps earning money for you;
- Deposit additional funds into your account without restriction;
- Feel secured with getting instant information about your account for free by using our Email Notification Service.
Along with the interest rate on your funds, some additional features are available:
- Free Email notification for Inward and Outward transactions
- Free access to your account through Internet Banking1
- Free monthly account statement (upon customer request)
- Free standing order service.
1 Free SMS Dynamic Authentication mode. One-off fee USD 25 for a CryptoCalculator Device.
How to apply?
Visit one of our branches and meet our Relationship Manager who will guide you through the application procedure,or give us a call at 023 225 333 for further information.
Interest rates are subject to the Bank’s sole discretion in changing it without prior notice to customers. The information in this brochure is prepared for informational purposes only. Before you apply on this, please consider if it is right for you. If you need help, please call 023 225 333.