Current PLUS Account
Current PLUS Account provides you with the great possibility to start earning interest using your current account. Being a simple, cost effective solution to manage your money in Cambodia as well as overseas, the Current plus account offers an outstanding level of simplicity, coupled with pleasant efficiency.
Interest rate (p.a.)1
|Daily Balance||Company||Financial Inst.||Government Inst.|
|≤ KHR20 million||0.25%||0.25%||0.50%|
|> KHR20 million||0.50%||0.50%||1.00%|
|Initial opening balance|
|Financial Inst.||50,000||200 million|
|Minimum ongoing balance|
|Withdrawals2||Unlimited partial withdrawals of funds from the current account without loss of accrued interest are allowed upon the condition of minimum ongoing balance is preserved on the deposit account|
|Acceptant notes3||Any types of fit KHR note will be accepted at with some applicable charges|
|Interest payment||Quarterly (the quarter of fiscal year) or upon account closure|
|Early closure4||Fee of USD 20 / KHR 80,000 is applied for closing the account within 3 months from opening date|
|Replenishment5||Unlimited transactions in cash or non-cash forms are allowed|
|Service fees||Monthly account service||Free|
|iBanking for Business||Refer to iBanking for Business T&C here|
|Dormant fee7||USD 10 / KHR 40,000/p.a.|
|Certify account balance||USD 10 / KHR 40,000/piece|
|Audit confirmation||USD 10 / KHR 40,000/time|
|Nostro or Banker check||USD 10 / KHR 40,000/check|
Free issuance and annual maintenance fees of Credit Card for primary holder with below conditions:
All Terms and Conditions are subject to ABA Bank’s sole discretion without prior notice.
1 Interest rate is accrued at 365 (three hundred sixty five) days a year, considering actual quantity of days a month.
2 0.10% or minimum of USD 1 (whichever higher) for the amount exceeds the defined daily limit of USD 30,000 for cash transaction either deposit or withdrawal through interregion of branch operations.
3 Fee is applied to different types of notes and quantity as link here.
4 Customers are required to return all unused check, cards and any given account facility to the Bank.
5 Fee charge for OTC Cash Deposit and Withdrawal at the Inter-Regional Branches link here.
6 Cash withdrawals are drawn on the basis of check issued.
7 System will automatically charge USD 10 if account is not operative for 12 months or more.
Along with the interest rate on your funds, you also get:
- Free access to your account through Internet Banking1
1 Free SMS Dynamic Authentication mode. One-off fee USD 25 for a CryptoCalculator Device.
To open a corporate account, you need to provide the following documents:
- Original and latest Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&A) signed by all directors of the Company.
- Certificate of Commercial Registration / Incorporation issued by Ministry of Commerce or a printed version of Certificate of Registration with QR code.
- Original Board of Directors Resolution to appoint signatory(ies) and account mandate.
- Original and valid National ID or Passport of all Shareholders and Directors.
- Original and valid National ID or Passport of all Authorized Signatory(ies).
- Business Tax Patent (if applicable).
- Business License issued by relevant ministry and/or authority (if applicable).
- Letter of Approval from relevant ministry or authority (if applicable).
- Sample of Board of Director Resolution (please use company’s letterhead and incorporate the content in the sample Board of Director Resolution where applicable).
And, fill in the following forms:
- Corporate Account Form (Section 5 refers to FATCA Status Code);
- UBO Declaration Form;
- Sample of Customer Information Form (simple) for UBO(s) (shareholder(s) with 20% or more) and director(s) who are not appointed as signatory(ies);
- Specimen Signature Form and Customer Information Form(s) to be signed by Authorized Signatory(ies) in front of a Bank staff.
- Company seal to be appended on Board of Director Resolution and other relevant documents (where applicable).
- Customer is required to disclose Tax Registration number (TRN) or Tax Identification number (TIN) where applicable.
- Authorized Signatory(ies) is/are required to be present at the Bank or in front of a Bank staff.
- Account for Financial Institutions: Requirements may differ, please contact our branch for more information.
- In addition to the required documents for account opening above, customers shall also comply with the Bank's onboarding policies and processes before the account opening.
The requirements for amending corporate Fixed Deposit account are;
The documents requirement
- Original Memorandum and Article of Association (if any update)
- Original Board of Directors Resolution for account amendment (if add, remove signatory(ies) or change account mandate)
- Original Board of Directors Resolution for iBanking Amendment (if there is change of authorizer in ibanking Business)
- Certificate of Commercial Registration / Incorporation issued by Ministry of Commerce or a printed version of Certificate of Registration with QR code (if any update)
- Original and valid National ID or Passport of new Shareholder(s) and Director(s)
- Original and valid National ID or Passport of new Authorized Signatory (ies).
Other requirements you may need to take note
- Company’s seal is to be appended on Board of Director Resolution or any relevant documents.
- All signatory(ies) is/are required to present at Bank’s counter or in front of Bank staff.
- Corporate Card that belongs to the removed signatory(ies) must be returned to the bank.
- Corporate Card linked to Corporate Account is to be returned to bank if account mandate change to other rather than “Anyone to Sign”.
- Financial Institution: The requirements may differ, please contacts our branch for more information.
- Customer will need to pass the bank’s onboarding’s process before account amendment.