Current PLUS Account
Current PLUS Account provides you with the great possibility to start earning interest using your current account. Being a simple, cost effective solution to manage your money in Cambodia as well as overseas, the Current plus account offers an outstanding level of simplicity, coupled with pleasant efficiency.
Interest rate (p.a.)1
|Daily Balance||Company||Financial Inst.||Government Inst.|
|≤ KHR20 million||0.50%||0.50%||0.50%|
|> KHR20 million||1.00%||1.00%||1.00%|
|Initial opening balance|
|Financial Inst.||50,000||200 million|
|Minimum ongoing balance|
|Withdrawals2||Unlimited withdrawals, in cash or non-cash forms, are allowed at any time and in any amount upon the condition of minimum ongoing balance preserved on the account|
|Acceptant notes3||Any types of fit KHR note will be accepted at with some applicable charges|
|Interest payment||Quarterly (the quarter of fiscal year) or upon account closure|
|Early closure4||Fee of USD 20 / KHR 80,000 is applied for closing the account within 3 months from opening date|
|Replenishment||Unlimited transactions in cash or non-cash forms are allowed|
|Service fees||Monthly account service||Free|
|iBanking for Business||Refer to iBanking for Business T&C here|
|Certify account balance||USD10/KHR40,000/piece|
|Nostro or Banker cheque||USD10/KHR40,000/check|
|Access to account|
Free issuance and annual maintenance fees of Credit Card for primary holder with below conditions:
All Terms and Conditions are subject to ABA Bank’s sole discretion without prior notice.
1 Interest rate is accrued at 365 (three hundred sixty five) days a year, considering actual quantity of days a month.
2 0.10% or minimum of USD 1 (whichever higher) for the amount exceeds the defined daily limit of USD 30,000 for cash transaction either deposit or withdrawal through interregion of branch operations.
3 Fee is applied to different types of notes and quantity as link here.
4 Customers are required to return passbooks, cards, and any given account facilities to the Bank.
5 Cash withdrawals are drawn on the basis of cheque issued.
6 System will automatically charge USD 10 if account is not operative for 12 months or more.
Along with the interest rate on your funds, you also get:
- Free access to your account through Internet Banking1
1 Free SMS Dynamic Authentication mode. One-off fee USD 25 for a CryptoCalculator Device.
The required documents for opening corporate Current "Plus" account are:
- Memorandum and Article of Association
- Certificate of incorporation issued by Ministry of Commerce
- National ID or passport of company’s Director(s) and Shareholder(s) (all documents must be valid)
- Board of Directors Resolution
- National ID or passport for Cambodian authorized signatory and passport with entry visa for foreign authorized signatory (all documents must be valid)
- Completed Application Form
- Business tax Patent (if applicable)
- Business License issued by relevant ministry and/or authority (if applicable)
- Letter of Approval from relevant ministry or authority (if applicable)
- Other registration documents (if applicable).