Fixed Deposit account via ABA Business
Open Fixed Deposit account for your business using ABA Business in a few steps from the comfort of your office.
To open Fixed Deposit account via ABA Business platform, please follow these steps:
- Login to your ABA Business account and choose Bank Services on the side menu;
- Click Open Fixed Deposit Account, followed by Continue;
- Choose the source account and the term of the deposit for the Fixed Deposit account;
- Enter the principal amount1 and choose the renewal option2;
- Accept the Terms and Conditions;
- Enter the 6-digit code from your hard token or ABA DigiGuard to confirm.
1 Minimum amount is KHR 400,000 or USD 100.
2 If you choose auto renewal on the principal amount at maturity, choose an account where the interest amount will be transferred to.