ABA Mobile also brings you our E-Cash service. It’s a simple and secure way to send funds to your friends, family, or even yourself through your phone.
The best part? You won’t need a bankcard to withdraw the money!
How to send
In order to send money using E-Cash service, you need to:
- Launch the ABA Mobile app and tap the E-Cash icon in the middle of the screen.
- Select the account, from which you want to send money to ATM.
- Enter the receiver’s phone number like 0123456789 (it can be even your own phone number if you are going to withdraw the cash by yourself in case you forgot your card or wallet at home)
- Enter the amount you wish to be withdrawn from ATM
- Click ‘Transfer’ to perform the transaction.
Done! After that, you will see the secret 6-digit code that you or your recipient need to use in order to withdraw the cash from the ATM. You can also share the code with your relative by using the red button on the screen via the apps available on your phone (SMS, messenger, Facebook, etc.). In addition, the secret code will appear in the push notification and can also be found in the Notifications section.
How to withdraw
In order to withdraw the cash using E-Cash service, the recipient should do the following:
- Find the nearest ABA Bank ATM
- Press “Accept” or “Enter” button to activate the ATM
- Tap ECash button on the screen
- Enter receiver’s phone number
- Select currency (USD only)
- Enter exactly the same amount as was sent
- Enter secret 6-digit E-Cash code