VISA honors ABA with six leadership awards for significant market development
On April 5, 2019, ABA Bank received six Leadership Awards 2018 from VISA, the world’s leading digital payment service provider, for leadership in payment volume and cards growth within the year.
The awards were presented during VISA Client Appreciation Event 2019 held in Phnom Penh. The annual event is organized to praise and appreciate the participating banks for their contribution into the development and growth of VISA products in Cambodia.
ABA was selected among other 28 commercial banks in Cambodia that offer VISA products to their customers. The VISA leadership awards to ABA are presented as follows:
- Leadership in Payment Volume 2018
- Leadership in Cross-border Payment Volume Penetration 2018
- Leadership in Debit Payment Volume 2018
- Leadership in Debit Payment Volume Growth 2018
- Leadership in Cards Growth 2018
- Leadership for Average Spend Visa Affluent Debit 2018
To celebrate this substantial achievement, ABA Bank launches the Cashback Promotion for ABA Visa Classic cardholders as token of appreciation for both existing and new customers.