Stay protected from scammers!
Dear ABA customers,
We keep reminding you to be extra vigilant with any messages you receive pretending to come from ABA Bank.
The messages, be it an SMS or email, can contain links to external resources that may look very similar to the official resources of ABA Bank but have wrong spelling or skip a letter.
Another common trick scammers use is to alert you that someone got access to your bank account and you need to provide your login credentials to the sender in order to regain the access.
Please remember – all such messages are trying to scam you! ABA Bank will never send you an SMS or email requesting to confirm your bank card number, Internet Banking login/password, ABA Mobile login or other confidential details.
Read the following important tips to stay protected while banking online
- Never give anyone, including those pretending to be ABA employees, the security codes obtained from ABA via SMS or push notification;
- Never reveal or provide the details necessary to register with ABA Bank to anyone;
- Never share the phone number connected to your ABA Mobile app with the public;
- Change the PIN code of your ABA Mobile app and card on a regular basis;
- Note that ABA Bank only uses the following numbers for promotions, inquiries, customer surveys or any account-related issues: 023 225 333, 098 203 333 and 098 203 203.
If you received a suspicious SMS or encountered a suspicious email pretending to belong to ABA Bank and you cannot verify its authenticity, please immediately report us at [email protected]ababank.com.
Share this information to your family and friends to help them stay protected!