Pay water bills via barcode scanning in ABA Mobile
The ABA Mobile app has received another upgrade of its bill payment service, allowing users to pay bills from the Phnom Penh Water Supply Authority by scanning a barcode on their invoices with ABA Mobile.
Paying water bills by scanning the invoice barcode is easy and can be done through the following steps:
- Launch ABA Mobile and tap on Payments;
- Tap on Utilities and select Phnom Penh Water Supply-PPWSA;
- Select barcode scan;
- Move your phone camera on the barcode located at the bottom of the invoice;
- Log in and click Pay Now;
- Confirm the payment with your 4-digit PIN.
The water bill payments via barcode scanning can also be used for templates saved by the ABA Mobile user. Check out more bills you can settle via ABA Mobile on our Bill Payments page. ABA Mobile regularly receives updates, so stay connected for new features and improvements!
Download ABA Mobile from your phone’s app store via the links below: