Pay utilities by scanning barcode in ABA Mobile
ABA Bank continues to enhance its customers’ mobile banking experience by upgrading the bill payment feature in the ABA Mobile app. Users can pay their PPWSA and EDC bills faster and easier by simply scanning barcodes on their invoices without entering the Bill Number/Consumer Number of the bills anymore.
Paying water bills can now be done directly from the Scan QR button of the app. To pay electricity bills by scanning the invoice barcode, follow these easy steps:
- Launch ABA Mobile and tap Payments;
- Tap Utilities and choose Electricity Du Cambodge-EDC;
- Select the account to pay from and the EDC branch;
- Tap on the barcode scan icon ;
- Move your phone camera over the invoice barcode1;
- Tap Pay Now and confirm the payment with your 4-digit PIN.
1Your Consumer Number will be captured and displayed instantly.
You can also create a temple for future payments by moving the Create Template toggle. With ABA Mobile, you can go fully cashless for your daily life activities. To learn more about the ABA Mobile app, visit here.
If you do not have an ABA account yet, you can download the ABA Mobile app and open Instant Account (Cambodian ID card and phone number required) or visit your nearest ABA branch today!