Mondulkiri residents can now settle EDC bills in ABA Mobile
ABA continues improving the bill payment service in its ABA Mobile app. Now, the residents of the Mondulkiri province, including Kaev Seima, Kaoh Nheaek, and Pech Chreada districts, can pay their electricity bills to Électricité du Cambodge (EDC) via ABA Mobile.
Here is the complete list of locations where ABA Mobile users can settle their EDC bills via ABA Mobile:
- Mondulkiri– Kaev Seimanew
- Mondulkiri – Kaoh Nheaeknew
- Mondulkiri – Pech Chreadanew
- Phnom Penh
- Banteay Meanchey
- Kampong Sralav (Preah Vihear)
- Kampong Speu
- Kampong Cham
- Siem Reap
- Stung Treng
ABA Mobile users can conveniently pay their electricity bills from their USD or KHR account at zero fees. To pay the EDC bill, ABA Mobile user needs to:
- Launch ABA Mobile and go to Payments;
- Tap Utilities and choose Electricity Du Cambodge – EDC;
- Select your EDC branch, enter your consumer number, the amount, and tap Pay Now.
To learn more about the Bill Payment service in the ABA Mobile app, visit here.
If you do not have an ABA account yet, you can download the ABA Mobile app and open Instant Account (Cambodian ID card and phone number required) or visit your nearest ABA branch today!