Get up to 8% off with ABA cards on Agoda!
All ABA cardholders can now enjoy 8% off for booking accommodation at any destination every Saturday and Sunday and 7% off on the other days of the week via the dedicated Agoda website’s page below.
Search for your travel destination, plan the trip and book the room with ABA card now!
August 1 to December 31, 2019 (both days included).
August 1, 2019 to February 28, 2020 (both days included).
Simple steps to get booking discount:
- Go to https://www.agoda.com/ababank
- Choose your desired hotel and staying period1
- Pay with your ABA Card (Visa, Mastercard, or UPI) and see the discount2 rate
- Confirm the payment.
1 Select a “Promotion Eligible” hotel. “Pay at hotel” room type is not qualified.
2 If discount is not shown, please exit and start again.
Other terms and conditions:
- This promotion is applicable for booking hotel rooms (prepaid only) using this website https://www.agoda.com/ababank.
- All payments must be made with ABA Visa/Mastercard/UPI card.
- The promotion discount is applicable to accommodation room charges only (excluding local taxes, service fees, extra charges, personal consumptions and the like).
- The promotion is non-transferable, and non-cumulative, cannot be exchanged for cash or other products, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, promotions, discounted items, and fixed price items (unless specified).
- The promotion will only be displayed on the booking form after keying in a valid ABA Visa/Mastercard/UPI card number.
- The promotion is available on a “first come – first served” basis.
- Visa/Mastercard/UPI and/or Agoda reserved the right to stop the promotion at any time if the total budget is fully availed.
- The promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of Agoda.com, Visa, Mastercard, UPI and ABA Bank. In case of dispute, the decision of the Bank and/or Agoda.com shall be final.
- ABA Bank, Agoda.com, and/or Visa/Mastercard and UPI can change the terms of conditions at any point of time. The promotion can be suspended or cancelled at any point in time without prior notice.