Become a top user of ABA UnionPay card and win trip package for ICC Singapore!
2019 International Champions Cup Singapore (2019 ICC Singapore) is going to kick-off on 20 July 2019 in the National Stadium of Singapore and ABA Bank has partnered with UnionPay International (UPI) to give away a trip package for two persons to watch the battle of the Europe’s most iconic teams: Juventus, Manchester United, Inter Milan, and Tottenham Hotspur!
Starting from 15 April until 15 June 2019, all ABA UnionPay cardholders are entitled to ABA UnionPay Card Top User Contest for a chance to win this precious giveaway. If you are a football fan and cannot miss 2019 ICC Singapore, simply sign up in ABA UnionPay Card Top User Contest on ABA Facebook page and use your ABA UnionPay Card at any POS terminal or for online purchases (e-commerce). The cardholder who conducted the highest number of transactions will be rewarded with the trip package. The more transaction you make, the more likely you will win this exciting package that includes:
- 2 return Economy class air tickets to Singapore.
- 2-night stay in one room at Fullerton Hotel in Singapore.
- 2 Category 1 tickets for the Cup worth around $400.
This amazing trip is almost at your hand. Don’t miss out your chance to experience an awesome event in Singapore!
This promotion is valid until 15 June 2019.
Simple steps to win the package:
- Sign up for the Contest on ABA Facebook page and confirm your entry;
- Use ABA UnionPay card for any purchase at available POS terminal or online.
Terms & Conditions:
- Promotion lasts from 15 April until 15 June 2019 (both days included)
- This promotion is eligible for all new and existing ABA UnionPay cardholders.
- Only valid transaction with ABA UnionPay card at POS terminal or e-commerce (online purchases) will be considered as valid spend (fund transfer, ATM withdrawal, cash advance, balance transfer and reversal transactions are not valid for the Promotion).
- Transactions charged to more than one card will not be combined, and transactions charged to supplementary card(s) under the same account will be combined for the purpose of determining the valid spend.
- ABA shall not be responsible for any late submission of transaction details by a merchant. Only transaction posted within the promotion period will be a valid spend.
- Selected winner will be notified by ABA via phone call within one (1) week from 16 June 2019.
- ABA will prepare the redemption form and make the arrangement between the winner and UnionPay for the prize claim. Winner to comply with the terms and conditions relating to the redemption of the prize as stated in the redemption form.
- ABA Bank and UnionPay make no warranty or representation as to the quality for purpose of the goods and services related to the International Champions Cup (ICC). Any dispute about the same must be resolved directly with the ICC organizer.
- ABA Bank and UnionPay reserve the right to waive/vary/amend the privileges or terms and conditions and/or terminate or withdraw the promotion without prior notice and liability to any party.
- Any ABA UnionPay cardholder who consents to participate in the promotion via Facebook registration will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions, as well as any related amendments.
- ABA Bank and UnionPay decision on all matters relating to the promotion shall be final. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- Only one (1) winner will be selected for a trip package for 2 persons.
- Winner and partner shall be liable for valid travel documents to Singapore.