ABA adds six more branches to serve its growing customers
Aiming to bring the bank closer to people through its network expansion and business development strategies, ABA has officially opened three new branches in Phnom Penh’s Chamkar Dong, Santhormuk, and Boeung Keng Kang areas, two branches in Kandal’s Ang Snuol and Kien Svay districts, and the first branch in Ratanakiri’s Banlung city.
The new branches adopted customer-centric design which prioritizes our customers’ comfort when they are in ABA’s premise. To ensure a pleasant visit at the branch, we offer spacious parking lots, comfortable waiting area and customer service counters. Our attentive and well-trained staff are ready to assist and guide through the Bank’s products and services that include micro and SME loans, various types of accounts and payment cards, as well as money transfer services. Our self-banking facilities like ATMs and cash-in kiosks are also provided to ensure a 24/7 access to financial services for our customers.
If you are in the area, don’t forget to stop by and experience our services at one of the new branches:
- Head Office’s Customer Service Building – No. 141, corner of Preah Sihanouk Blvd and Tro Sak Paem Blvd (St. 63), Sangkat Beoung Keng kang 1, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh. The branch’s phone number is 023 225 333.
- Santhormok Branch – No. 571, corner of Kampuchea Krom Blvd and Mao Tse Tong Blvd, Sangkat Phsar Depo III, Khan Tuol Kok, Phnom Penh. The branch’s contact number is 070 630 676.
- Chamkar Dong Branch – St. 217, Borei Kameakkar Village, Sangkat Cheung Aek, Khan Dangkao, Phnom Penh. The branch can be reached at 098 203 579.
- Ang Snuol District Branch – National Road 1, Svay Chrum Village, Bekchan Commune, Ang Snuol District, Kandal Province. The branch’s number is 016 630 579.
- Kien Svay District Branch – National Road 4, Tuol Tnaot Village, Kokir Commune, Kien Svay District, Kandal Province. The branch can be contacted via 087 630 111.
- Ratanakiri Branch – Ou Konsaeng Village, Boeng Kansaeng Commune, Banlung District, Ratanakiri Province. The branch can be reached at 015 630 298.
As of May 2018, ABA has 55 branches and one money exchange office operating throughout the country. The bank plans to open 11 other branches by the end of this year to ensure access to modern financial services for more Cambodians.